Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Hegemonious on December 28, 2016, 03:32:03 pm

Title: Canon 200mm f2 For Sale (Sold)
Post by: Hegemonious on December 28, 2016, 03:32:03 pm
Hello all! Instead of posting my gear on the big E I want to see if anyone here would be interested in a Canon 200mm f2. It's in great condition the class is beautiful comes complete with lens hood, hard case & leather cap. I would also include neutral density drop in too. Asking $4000.00 plus shipping. Also interested in trade for a Contax 645 complete with lenses, this is what I'm selling it for. Want to round out my portrait kit to film and digital and the the Contax would be a great addition but can't part with the cash so will part with gear instead.

Please contact me at [email protected] with questions and images.


Lonnie 
Title: Re: Canon 200mm f2 For Sale
Post by: animalland on December 28, 2016, 04:24:29 pm
Emailed.

Hello all! Instead of posting my gear on the big E I want to see if anyone here would be interested in a Canon 200mm f2. It's in great condition the class is beautiful comes complete with lens hood, hard case & leather cap. I would also include neutral density drop in too. Asking $4000.00 plus shipping. Also interested in trade for a Contax 645 complete with lenses, this is what I'm selling it for. Want to round out my portrait kit to film and digital and the the Contax would be a great addition but can't part with the cash so will part with gear instead.

Please contact me at [email protected] with questions and images.


Lonnie
Title: Re: Canon 200mm f2 For Sale (Sold)
Post by: Hegemonious on January 01, 2017, 07:13:01 pm
Lens Sold