Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on December 27, 2016, 09:52:57 pm
-
Waited most patiently for this first 2016, southern Ontario blanket of snow.
Gotcha ya.... old "man/women" Winter!
Comments,critique welcome
Leszek
-
I like the composition and colours, especially the green horsetails which are unusual in a winter shot.
-
I agree with Scott.
-
Good image, tranquil and with a hint of colour.
-
I agree with Scott.
Me too.
Very nice.
-
Me too.
Very nice.
Me three! Tranquil.
My only quibble is the saturation is set rather high making what little colour there is a tad on the "hot/candy" side.
-
Thank you kindly -- Scott,stamper,Paulo,Eric and Terry. (Terry,.. I did bump up the saturation a bit, and will likely tone it down for the print.)
-
Beautiful vignette.
-
Rajan, thank you so very much for your complement.
After waiting 2 years to capture this winter moment and the input I have received from all ,... hoping this capture will make a very fine 16x20 print.
thanks again everyone.
-
Agree with Terry, but it is fine shot nonetheless.
JR
-
Agree with Terry, but it is fine shot nonetheless.
JR
The essence of winter has been well captured with the muted tones being very appropriate.
The colour, as Terry suggests, just needs to be toned back to complement the rest of a beautiful tranquil image.
Tony Jay
-
John, Tony-- Thanks for viewing and comments. Will definitely tone down some of the colours,... it was indeed very quiet and tranquil by the creek that morning.
-
Very nice shot.
I miss the snow.