Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: eronald on December 20, 2016, 11:54:41 pm

Title: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: eronald on December 20, 2016, 11:54:41 pm
Another year rolls around, sadly without Michael.

Wishing all of you enjoyment of your family life, careers and pastimes ...


Edmund
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Hank Keeton on December 21, 2016, 12:50:57 am
Thank you, Edmund...for reminding us all that we are truly human...even without our dear friends.

May the year be a blessing to all our collective and individual creativity...and may we bring peace to all that we do.

B'rachot........Hank
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Chris Barrett on December 21, 2016, 09:44:54 am
Looks like my shoot schedule is going to carry right up to the end of the year and my calendar for early next year is already filling up.  After making my living with a camera for 20 years, I still feel really fortunate, blessed to be able to do this, to have such great clients and to be able to produce work that fulfills me year after year.

With so much evil rearing its head around the world, as we clearly feel to be moving in to darker times, those of us in more fortunate situations should count our blessings and try to find ways, even small ways, to leave the world a little better than we found it.

Happy Christmas, people.  Now go make work, make strong work and show the world that there is still so much beauty here.

-CB
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: bcooter on December 22, 2016, 04:48:44 pm
Happy Holidays and here's to a healthy, wonderful 2017.

(http://russellrutherford.com/CHRISTMAS_CARD_1k.jpg)

Thank you Kevin, Chris and team for such a wonderful platform and all the participants. 


BC
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Bob_B on December 22, 2016, 04:59:38 pm
Happy Holidays and a most Joyous, Healthful, and Prosperous New Year.

Cheers,
    Bob
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: bcooter on December 23, 2016, 02:49:45 am
Looks like my shoot schedule

I would never produce my schedule in public, but already 2017 is going to be a great year.

Doesn't mean somebody can't call, but doesn't mean we're looking at empty walls.

Have a great one CB, load it up, take it out and move that Epic around.

IMO

BC
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Rob C on December 23, 2016, 04:17:48 am
I would never produce my schedule in public, but already 2017 is going to be a great year.

Doesn't mean somebody can't call, but doesn't mean we're looking at empty walls.

Have a great one CB, load it up, take it out and move that Epic around.

Forget about MF cause it doesn't work for us making money guys, though at least Phase and Blad upped their game.

IMO

BC


Hi BC,

So glad for the advice about MF: I'm sure it wouldn't work for this "not making money" guy either! I'm thinking of graduating to a P&S because after all, if Saul Leiter could pretty much end up just using one...

Listen, no picture is worth risking your life for: if it needs a safety harness hire a stand-in! By the way, your Mrs is beautiful!

Best wishes for a happy Christmas and a great 2017 to all of you.

I think this may be seasonal...

(http://www.roma57.com/uploads/4/2/8/7/4287956/d-2960_orig.jpg)

Rob C
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Chris Livsey on December 23, 2016, 11:15:51 am
(https://c3.staticflickr.com/1/293/31452372650_eb740a8275_b.jpg)

"A merry Christmas to us all, my dears."

Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol (1843)
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: BobDavid on December 23, 2016, 11:18:29 am
Great photo, Rob C.

Here's my contribution.
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Richowens on December 23, 2016, 01:05:43 pm
(https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-bRxk7Hz/0/O/i-bRxk7Hz.jpg)

Watching for Santa.
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: Rob C on December 23, 2016, 02:54:52 pm
Thank you for the comment, BobDavid, but in your shot, what am I seenig? Are those lasers or similar? I am not a hi-tech person...  I know little if anything about these things!

Rob C
Title: Re: Yearly Xmas thread
Post by: degrub on December 23, 2016, 07:11:07 pm
Thank you for the comment, BobDavid, but in your shot, what am I seenig? Are those lasers or similar? I am not a hi-tech person...  I know little if anything about these things!

Rob C

https://www.getstarshower.com/?uid=4A836CD8BDBC48480B209347375B7A20