Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Chris Kern on December 20, 2016, 07:09:01 pm

Title: A Visual History of Adobe Photoshop
Post by: Chris Kern on December 20, 2016, 07:09:01 pm
Jeff Schewe has written about the history of Photoshop from an insider's perspective as a photographer (including in these forums), but I thought this video was an interesting quick take on the software product we all love to hate as a technological phenomenon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwk3O19rItQ.

I do 99 percent of my post-processing in Lightroom these days (well ... maybe 97.5 percent), but when I need Photoshop I still really need it.  Of course, I probably only use one percent of its feature set (well ... maybe 2.5 percent).
Title: Re: A Visual History of Adobe Photoshop
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 20, 2016, 07:52:36 pm
Thanks for the link. It is quite entertaining.

My percents for PS and LR are very close to yours, Chris.