Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: dgberg on December 17, 2016, 11:33:01 am
-
Should have left my hands off this..
My Creative Cloud App would not load just had the spinning ball.
I took the Creative Clould folder and put it in the trash. Downloaded a new CC App so I could do my updates except now my entire account is gone.
Went to My Adobe and it recognizes my log in information but tells me I do not have an account.
I downloaded the new updates for both Lightroom CC and PS CC and it asked me if I want to buy or try the trial.
Anyway to reset this myself as customer support is closed until Monday.
Mac OSX.10.3
-
Whatever you do on your machine, you should still be able to log in to the Adobe CC web site (http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html (http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html)) with your Adobe ID. It should then let you manage your account, and see the stuff you're subscribed to. Click on the icon with your name, then "Manage Account". If you click "Plans and Products" it shows the Photoshop Photography Progam (or whatever you're subscribed to). Click "Manage Plan" and it should show the devices (computers) that Adobe thinks are activated. If necessary, deactivate them (click the X icon) and you should be able to download and install again.
If that's not what you see, or it doesn't work, then perhaps your Adobe account has got screwed, and it may be a case for Customer Support.
Other links I have for sources of help:
https://helpx.adobe.com/support/creative-cloud.html (https://helpx.adobe.com/support/creative-cloud.html)
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html)
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html)
-
It says no account information available for this user.
-
Could you have more than one Adobe ID?
-
Bingo!
I do have 2 email addresses with the same password.
Was able to sign into adobe.com on my ipad.
Will check it out when i get home tomorrow.
Thanks again