Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: Peter Mellis on December 14, 2016, 10:36:30 am

Title: XPro2?
Post by: Peter Mellis on December 14, 2016, 10:36:30 am
Kevin: Any idea as to when we will be seeing your take on the Fuji XPro2?
Title: Re: XPro2?
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 14, 2016, 11:20:35 am
I am working on the Fuji X-Pro 2, XT-2, Leica X-U, Leica SL and Hasselblad X1D.  Everything came to a stand still while I was doing the Antarctica workshop.  I'm now pushing forward on all the mentioned.  Hopefully these will start appearing over the next few weeks.
Title: Re: XPro2?
Post by: Peter Mellis on December 14, 2016, 01:59:15 pm
Thanks Kevin. Must be fun to get to play with all the toys.
Title: Re: XPro2?
Post by: Kevin Raber on December 14, 2016, 03:59:57 pm
I wouldn't do this if I didn't enjoy it.  It's a great time to be a photographer and there are so many choices for cameras.  what's really getting interesting now is the amount of software that is available to help take your images to new heights.  We'll be covering a lot of this in coming months.