Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: jejes on December 12, 2016, 04:43:09 am

Title: Sony A7rII + Adapter for Linhof / Sinar P3
Post by: jejes on December 12, 2016, 04:43:09 am
I would like to put my Sony A7rII with my Linhof Kardan-E or with the Sinar P3. Do you know if there is any adapter? Please PM or post here.

Thank You in Advance
Title: Re: Sony A7rII + Adapter for Linhof / Sinar P3
Post by: mcbroomf on December 12, 2016, 08:02:36 am
For the Linhof you could look at the Fotodiox Graflok adapter.  For some reason they don't make it for E mount, but you could look at the Canon a lens adapter.  I would ask them but I assume clearance would be OK.
http://fotodioxpro.com/collections/lens-mount-adapters/4x5
Title: Re: Sony A7rII + Adapter for Linhof / Sinar P3
Post by: jejes on December 12, 2016, 12:06:52 pm
Thank You very apreciated.

Adapter (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moveable-Adapter-For-Sony-To-Linhof-Sinar-Wista-Arca-Toyo-Horseman-4x5-/272271782713?hash=item3f64a9b339:g:ZgoAAOSwkl5XdkFg)

I think it's the same, isn't it ?