Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: brianrybolt on December 11, 2016, 01:06:22 pm

Title: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: brianrybolt on December 11, 2016, 01:06:22 pm
I just moved LR CC to my new computer and lost the plugins I had from Jeffrey Friedl.  I tried the website but it seems to have disappeared.  I would like to reinstall the plugins I had from him so if anyone knows how to get in touch, I would appreciate it.  Thanks for any info.   Brian
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: jrsforums on December 11, 2016, 01:26:11 pm
I just moved LR CC to my new computer and lost the plugins I had from Jeffrey Friedl.  I tried the website but it seems to have disappeared.  I would like to reinstall the plugins I had from him so if anyone knows how to get in touch, I would appreciate it.  Thanks for any info.   Brian
This just worked...

http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: Lundberg02 on December 12, 2016, 12:51:44 am
that page will not load
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: Manoli on December 12, 2016, 03:01:08 am
that page will not load

does for me ..
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: msbc on December 12, 2016, 03:11:45 am
me too ....
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: brianrybolt on December 12, 2016, 09:00:36 am
His site does not open for me.  (UK location)
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: Rhossydd on December 12, 2016, 09:16:35 am
No problems here from the UK
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: jrsforums on December 12, 2016, 09:28:51 am
His site does not open for me.  (UK location)

Try clearing your cache
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: brianrybolt on December 12, 2016, 09:46:21 am
Try clearing your cache

Still doesn't open !?!
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: mlewis on December 12, 2016, 10:57:15 am
Have you tried a different browser?
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: rdonson on December 12, 2016, 06:42:14 pm
works for me on Chrome Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit) on Mac OS X 10.11.6 running a number of ad blockers, Privacy Badger, etc. and through a VPN.
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: Abdo on December 12, 2016, 07:20:39 pm
 >:(

Here in Brazil this site does not work.
This is 'crap' of domain registration, the guy pays a cheap website ... a rubbish

I try, Mac, Windows 10,  IE, Chrome, Safari,  etc...no work..
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: francois on December 13, 2016, 04:58:48 am
It does work on my Macs, using FireFox and Safari. It also loads fine on my iPhones/iPads. However, it doesn't load on my Mac in Opera.
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: Abdo on December 13, 2016, 05:28:16 am
Today work here !!!
Title: Re: Jeffry Friedl plugins
Post by: john beardsworth on December 14, 2016, 05:24:02 pm
Jeffrey is aware of a problem with his ISP and will be back online ASAP.