Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: brandtryan on December 08, 2016, 01:08:56 pm
-
Haven't checked them all, but using the Table of Contents (https://luminous-landscape.com/the-understanding-series-table-of-contents/) for the "Understanding" series of articles -- some of the links return 404 errors (after waiting a few minutes). Understanding Exposure and Understanding Resolution are two such articles I've found so far.
Brandt
-
That is a very old and badly formatted page from deep history!
We will fix it but in the meantime, simply enter "Understanding Exposure" or simply "Understanding" in the search function and you will easily find the appropriate article
-
Thanks!
-
OK that page (https://luminous-landscape.com/the-understanding-series-table-of-contents/) is fixed up now and should be a little more useful than it was!!
-
Chris,
I tried the first link 'Understanding Graduated Neutral Density Filters' and it doesn't work at all.
The next one is ok.
Br Robert
-
Robert,
Just to give more input for Chris, I tried most of the links on the page, including the one you indicate wasn't working, and they all worked fine for me.
Roy
-
I believe they all work...
-
Yes, now they do !
Robert