Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Randy Carone on December 07, 2016, 11:28:46 am

Title: Burnett Fountain
Post by: Randy Carone on December 07, 2016, 11:28:46 am
One more from July 3rd. This is Burnett Fountain, Conservatory Garden, Central Park, NYC.
Title: Re: Burnett Fountain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 07, 2016, 11:30:41 am
And the picture is where?
Title: Re: Burnett Fountain
Post by: Randy Carone on December 07, 2016, 12:42:51 pm
Thanks Eric. :-[
Title: Re: Burnett Fountain
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 07, 2016, 06:12:35 pm
I am confused... was Eric suggesting there is no (worthwhile) picture to be taken at the scene or... the OP forgot to attach the picture to the post initially? ;)
Title: Re: Burnett Fountain
Post by: Randy Carone on December 07, 2016, 10:51:27 pm
the second one - I forgot to attach.
Title: Re: Burnett Fountain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 07, 2016, 11:51:22 pm
Now that I can see the photo, I feel that the light is nice and it is well-exposed and processed.
The sculptor would probably like the photo, but all it says to me is that here is an interesting fountain.
Title: Re: Burnett Fountain
Post by: RSL on December 08, 2016, 08:04:05 am
+1. Whew. That time I didn't have to be the bad guy.