Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on December 07, 2016, 09:55:24 am

Title: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 07, 2016, 09:55:24 am
... this morning. Not landscape for sure, but with a bit of "nature".

Shot with Galaxy S6. The sunrise was fantastic this morning, but I was on my way to work... I plan to go out tomorrow morning, bit with my luck, I bet the sky will not be this amazing...
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: francois on December 07, 2016, 10:48:08 am
What a sky!
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 07, 2016, 11:37:41 am
What a sky!
And the framing by wires and apparatus of the train station only adds to it, IMHO.
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: adias on December 07, 2016, 03:26:16 pm
Nice!
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: churly on December 07, 2016, 06:26:18 pm
Nice thing to do while waiting for the train.  It made me smile.  :)
Chuck
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Bob_B on December 07, 2016, 07:04:02 pm
Nice thing to do while waiting for the train.  It made me smile.  :)
Chuck
Me too!
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: graeme on December 07, 2016, 07:29:48 pm
I'd have been very pleased if I'd taken that picture.
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 08, 2016, 02:28:46 am
I'd have been very pleased if I'd taken that picture.

Yes. Real-world landscape.
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Sean H on December 08, 2016, 01:45:45 pm
Love it!
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 08, 2016, 02:35:28 pm
... this morning. Not landscape for sure, but with a bit of "nature".

Shot with Galaxy S6. The sunrise was fantastic this morning, but I was on my way to work... I plan to go out tomorrow morning, bit with my luck, I bet the sky will not be this amazing...

Beautiful sky and very cleverly framed.

Jeremy
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Arlen on December 08, 2016, 03:06:56 pm
Very well seen, captured and processed, Paolo. It's a good thing you had something with you shoot it with.
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 09, 2016, 03:20:57 am
Thanks for the comments.
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: HSakols on December 09, 2016, 08:52:45 am
I love the wires!  This is a fine urban landscape.  Makes me want to travel again. 
Title: Re: While waiting for the train...
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 09, 2016, 04:16:03 pm
Paulo - this is good seeing.