Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: keithcooper on December 06, 2016, 03:30:15 pm

Title: Talking about print - 'The Photography Show' March '17 (UK)
Post by: keithcooper on December 06, 2016, 03:30:15 pm
I've just been asked to do a series of talks about printmaking at 'The Photography Show' next March ('17) in the UK

Details are still to be sorted, but I'll likely be producing some large colour and B&W prints (probably on a PRO-4000) and looking at some of the processes involved.

Probably a couple of talks +Q&A each day for the full 4 days, so I hope to get the chance to meet a few LL people who might be along!
Title: Re: Talking about print - 'The Photography Show' March '17 (UK)
Post by: Mark D Segal on December 06, 2016, 04:52:49 pm
Nice Keith. Good luck with it.
Title: Re: Talking about print - 'The Photography Show' March '17 (UK)
Post by: keithcooper on December 06, 2016, 05:35:37 pm
Nice Keith. Good luck with it.
Thanks Mark - It's the biggest show here in the UK. I'm looking forward to it :-)