Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on December 06, 2016, 02:57:15 pm

Title: Whitewater park
Post by: MattBurt on December 06, 2016, 02:57:15 pm
I was late out the door and could see the sunrise color starting as I pulled out of my driveway this morning. I went to the closest spot I could, the whitewater park which is under a mile away. I just caught the peak of the color by this drop maybe 30 feet from the car.
I thought it worked out ok for being a little rushed!
(https://c5.staticflickr.com/6/5740/31091281740_f555257f8c_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/PnqWRJ)IMGP6574-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/PnqWRJ) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Whitewater park
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 06, 2016, 03:10:49 pm
Very nice. I'm glad you got there in time.
Title: Re: Whitewater park
Post by: sdwilsonsct on December 06, 2016, 03:39:50 pm
Good catch. These late mornings can be a tease.
Title: Re: Whitewater park
Post by: sarrasani on December 06, 2016, 04:30:21 pm
well captured, a pleasure to see.
all the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Whitewater park
Post by: Sean H on December 06, 2016, 09:40:56 pm
+ 1
Very nice. I'm glad you got there in time.
Title: Re: Whitewater park
Post by: MattBurt on December 07, 2016, 01:06:05 am
Thanks! I'll be revisiting this area as the open water starts to disappear and the ice can make some interesting shapes and textures.
Title: Re: Whitewater park
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 07, 2016, 04:39:45 am
Good light.