Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on December 06, 2016, 12:37:42 pm

Title: A few Birds from Guyana...
Post by: Glenn Bartley on December 06, 2016, 12:37:42 pm
Here are a few of the beautiful birds I photographed in Guyana this past month.

I'll be uploading a gallery to my website soon.

All the best everyone!

Glenn

(http://www.glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Crimson%20Topaz%20-%2001.jpg)
Crimson Topaz

(http://www.glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Sun%20Parakeet%20-%20018.jpg)
Sun Parakeet

(http://www.glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Crested%20Owl%20-%20003.jpg)
Crested Owl
Title: Re: A few Birds from Guyana...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 06, 2016, 03:20:13 pm
Portraits with great personality, as always.
Title: Re: A few Birds from Guyana...
Post by: Sean H on December 06, 2016, 09:42:25 pm
A great series. Capturing the owl with prey could not have been easy. Where in Guyana did you go?
Title: Re: A few Birds from Guyana...
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 07, 2016, 12:52:28 am
Super.
Title: Re: A few Birds from Guyana...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 07, 2016, 04:47:31 am
good variety and quality.
Title: Re: A few Birds from Guyana...
Post by: Tony Jay on December 11, 2016, 06:33:24 am
Hi Glenn

I find your images unbelievably difficult to comment on - precisely because of their exceptional quality.
I have a great command of the English language but trying to muster the adjectives to describe your work leaves even Roget's mute and tongue-tied!

Congratulations again and thank you for the privilege of viewing your stellar work.

Tony Jay