Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: michael ellis on December 06, 2016, 08:13:19 am
-
After a number of views with no comments let me pose a question or two in hopes of some opinions. Am I overdoing the contrast? What do you think of the sharpening? Those are the areas I am a little unsure of currently.
Michael
Let me know what you think of these two. I'm pretty happy with them but would like to hear other opinions.
Michael
-
After a number of views with no comments let me pose a question or two in hopes of some opinions. Am I overdoing the contrast? What do you think of the sharpening? Those are the areas I am a little unsure of currently.
Michael
Let me know what you think of these two. I'm pretty happy with them but would like to hear other opinions.
Michael
-
The first doesn't do anything for me: I don't know why you took it. The shadows in the second are quirkily interesting, but I'd be inclined to crop out the curved brickwork at the bottom.
Jeremy
-
The first doesn't do anything for me: I don't know why you took it. The shadows in the second are quirkily interesting, but I'd be inclined to crop out the curved brickwork at the bottom.
Jeremy
Hi Jeremy-
I often don't know why I took a particular shot but the first one just looked like it would make a good, graphic B&W subject. Maybe it would be more interesting in color. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your thoughts.
Michael