Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on December 05, 2016, 10:06:10 am
-
In Hamburg we've paid a fortune for a new music hall, the Elbphilharmonie, which is just called Elbphi. Haven't got a chance to get tickets for a concert yet because it's sold out for all known concerts in this and the next year. But there's the opportunity to visit it to enjoy the carefully designed interior
(http://v3.harlempix.com/wp-content/gallery/hamburg/DSCF3787.jpg)
-
It does look like a photographer's paradise.
I hope the acoustics are just as good as the visuals.
-
I think you might be able to take up residence in there and still not shoot all the angles and curves. Looks like a place I would love.
-
Lovely. Sinuous.
Jeremy
-
A lovely framing of the beautiful curve in the scene. I like your black and white "look" a lot.
Michael
-
Excellent graphics. A good catch.
-
What Jeremy said. Lovely and sinewy.
JR
-
What Jeremy said. Lovely and sinewy.
JR
+1; I don't know, maybe +2.
-
Lovely image, would be interested to see some more pics from the place.
-
Very pleasing capture, a classic!
-
Nice graphical shot, wel seen.
with kind regards, Jan