Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on December 05, 2016, 09:12:58 am

Title: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Harald L on December 05, 2016, 09:12:58 am
A gem of contemporary architecture in NL

(http://v3.harlempix.com/wp-content/gallery/rathaus-hilversum/DST23473.jpg)
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: BobDavid on December 05, 2016, 09:31:39 am
Very nice capture.
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Cem on December 05, 2016, 09:43:02 am
Quite a good picture Harald. I have been there a few times myself. That building is so good, it is difficult to take bad pictures of it. ;)

 
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Harald L on December 05, 2016, 09:57:08 am
Quite a good picture Harald. I have been there a few times myself. That building is so good, it is difficult to take bad pictures of it. ;)

Of course, you can. Just try a b&w approach ;)

(http://v3.harlempix.com/wp-content/gallery/rathaus-hilversum/DST23506.jpg)
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Cem on December 05, 2016, 09:58:47 am
Still a very good picture I'm afraid.  :)
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 05, 2016, 10:35:08 am
Still a very good picture I'm afraid.  :)
Yes, but the color one is better.
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Cem on December 05, 2016, 10:40:53 am
Yes, but the color one is better.
Absolutely. :)
Title: Re: Hilversum City Hall
Post by: Harald L on December 05, 2016, 10:44:12 am
Agree on color. The yellow bricks are part of the architecture

(http://v3.harlempix.com/wp-content/gallery/rathaus-hilversum/DSCF2096.jpg)