Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: chuckn on December 02, 2016, 07:03:15 pm

Title: Great White Throne (Zion)
Post by: chuckn on December 02, 2016, 07:03:15 pm
My take on an iconic scene.

Chuck
Title: Re: Great White Throne (Zion)
Post by: Bob_B on December 03, 2016, 08:50:43 am
One beau-tee-full photo, and I'll say it again most excellent monochrome processing.
Title: Re: Great White Throne (Zion)
Post by: stamper on December 03, 2016, 10:05:54 am
One beau-tee-full photo, and I'll say it again most excellent monochrome processing.

Yes!
Title: Re: Great White Throne (Zion)
Post by: francois on December 05, 2016, 04:09:10 am
A great take on a classic! I like the processing too.
Title: Re: Great White Throne (Zion)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 05, 2016, 11:57:07 am
Nice. I would crop the rocks in the bottom, it would enhance the shrubs and their texture.