Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Cornfield on December 02, 2016, 06:36:02 pm
-
Very little processing done to this image. Nature provided very strong sunlight against a dense emission from the petrochemical works.
-
Was there a heavy blue cast to the light ?
Water vapour is good for making dense clouds off cooling towers and steam vents. Is that what caused the blueness ?
-
It's a good scene, but it does look awfully blue.
Jeremy
-
Oops I uploaded the wrong file.
-
better colour correction of a nice industrial scene. You may also wish to preview a B&W version, just in case that turned out to be interesting.
-
Oops I uploaded the wrong file.
That's better!
Jeremy
-
Well framed and processed.
Thierry
-
I like!
Back in film days I often photographed the smokestack of an old & small powerplant left over from when Ford Motor Company generated its own electricity on-site for its various operations. The plant was still in use, though no longer by FMC, as late as 2003. By then the "smoke" coming out of the stack was actually steam, so you could only see it when outdoor temps were cold enough. :)
-Dave-