Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: michael ellis on December 01, 2016, 02:52:53 am

Title: In South Carolina
Post by: michael ellis on December 01, 2016, 02:52:53 am
It's been quite a while since I have posted a picture here. I am in the middle of a trip and felt inspired to do so today. Don't have a title for this one and have processed it on my laptop on the road so it is a work "in progress". This photo was made in South Carolina.Thanks for taking a look.
Michael Ellis
Title: Re: In South Carolina
Post by: Peterretep on December 01, 2016, 08:28:36 am
I like this a lot Michael, excellent image. Try adding a bit of contrast and sharpness though, I think it could improve it.
Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: In South Carolina
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 01, 2016, 09:16:33 am
It is a fine image. I agree that a bit more contrast would help, when you get back to your desktop.
The image is a keeper.
Title: Re: In South Carolina
Post by: brandtb on December 01, 2016, 09:36:42 am
very nice
Title: Re: In South Carolina
Post by: michael ellis on December 01, 2016, 09:48:18 am
Thank you all for your comments. I knew I could do a better job of processing this but find the laptop a bit hard to work on. I'll probably be on the road for a week or so more and wanted to put it out as I'm excited to be making some photos again. Thanks again for looking.

Michael