Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on November 30, 2016, 06:30:11 pm
-
We are getting some rain today, accompanied by warm, moist air, which has created localized, dense fog, especially near the Patapsco River. I spent a few hours this afternoon slogging around the Alberton Road trail capturing the foggy river, and here are some of the results.
Please feel free to leave comments, and thank you for viewing.
Best wishes,
Bob
-
All good pics but #2 and #4 for the best compositions for me!
Tony Jay
-
All good pics but #2 and #4 for the best compositions for me!
Tony Jay
+1.
-
All good pics but #2 and #4 for the best compositions for me!
Tony Jay
Agreed - 2 and 4.
-
They all convey a wonderfully mysterious atmosphere. #1 is spoiled for me by the branch hanging down in the centre. #4 is fantastic.
Jeremy
-
Thank you Tony, Eric, adias, and Jeremy. (Yes, I wish I could have found a better perspective on the first photo, but slippery footing and a near slide into the water argued against it. :-\)
-
+1 - they are all dreamy and have sense of romanticism
All good pics but #2 and #4 for the best compositions for me!
Tony Jay
-
Great fog, good captures, nice processing.
-
Thanks Sean and Scott.
-
Wonderful atmospherics in all of them, but I agree with Jeremy that #4 is the standout.
-
Thanks Arlen.
-
Good mood and series.
-
Thanks very much, Paulo.
-
Not easy, better no possible for me to choice. I like so much this kind of images and you IMHO managed these images so well...
tones (soft but clear where useful), composition, tuning.... Maybe the 4.....also more magic mood, but I repeat, difficult to choice.
Sandro
-
I very much appreciate your thoughts sandro. Thank you.
-
2 for me, but very good serie overall.
Thierry
-
The second one is my favorite too, Thierry. (It's also my favorite area of the river for small mouth bass fishing.)
-
Superb work, Bob. My one peeve is, the image size is not large enough to fire up a separate window on an iPad.
-
Thanks Rajan, and my apologies for the size, but I like to abide by the 1000 pixel 'rule' here on LuLa. (Secret: my webpage has larger images.)
-
Agreed on 2 and 4! Very nice work.
-
I greatly appreciate your comment, Matt. Thanks.