Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on November 29, 2016, 01:10:11 pm

Title: Aeolus Monogram
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 29, 2016, 01:10:11 pm
~
Title: Re: Aeolus Monogram
Post by: Telecaster on November 29, 2016, 04:36:32 pm
There ya go!

Funny: I've been taking lots of brightly colored pics recently while preferring most everyone else's monochromes.  ;D

-Dave-
Title: Re: Aeolus Monogram
Post by: N80 on November 29, 2016, 05:19:37 pm
I like it. Tonal range is excellent. Would love to know details. Film? Post work flow. I know that is considered banal here but sometimes I like to know the recipe. Have you printed it?
Title: Re: Aeolus Monogram
Post by: Bruce Cox on November 29, 2016, 06:18:28 pm
I down loaded your earlier posting of it in black and white at 1400 lines high.  I like it very much, but if you would rather it was not out of your files at that size I can delete it.

Bruce