Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on November 29, 2016, 01:10:01 pm
-
Since I took these last week we have had a decent wave of snowfall. This was the day before and the cliche of the pre-storm calm was in full effect.
Dillon Pinnacles and Blue Mesa Reservoir
(https://c5.staticflickr.com/6/5448/30778174180_7dec32c3ec_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/NTLbTw)IMGP6403-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/NTLbTw) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
(https://c3.staticflickr.com/6/5627/30781523010_b89b6fbbf0_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/NU4mnY)IMGP6420-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/NU4mnY) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Heading into the Black Canyon of the Gunnison
(https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5797/30781524510_68915684ee_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/NU4mPQ)IMGP6448-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/NU4mPQ) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
-
excellent for my tastes. 2-1-3 my preference order.
all the best,
sandro
-
A lazy +1.
Number two looks very good.
-
Thanks! I was happy to catch this so calm. It's often very windy here.
-
Good B&W image.
-
Yes Sir, Me too on that B&W image. That is Gorgeous!
Later Larry
-
Thanks for the comments! I think I like the second one the most as well. (although Flickr prefers the first!)