Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on November 25, 2016, 12:34:38 pm

Title: Morning mountains
Post by: mseawell on November 25, 2016, 12:34:38 pm
The morning light arrives, warm and beautiful after the snow blanketed the Wasatch mountains close to Snowbasin on Thanksgiving...morning mountains.
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: Chairman Bill on November 25, 2016, 01:55:40 pm
Beautiful
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 25, 2016, 02:39:26 pm
Beautiful
+1.
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: mseawell on November 25, 2016, 02:46:52 pm
Thanks for the comments! Eric Myravaagnes good luck with your new book! I think your images are stunning and wish you every success.

Mark
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: luxborealis on November 25, 2016, 07:32:53 pm
Beautifully done, "Ansel"!
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 25, 2016, 08:15:08 pm
Thanks for the comments! Eric Myravaagnes good luck with your new book! I think your images are stunning and wish you every success.

Mark
Thank you, Mark. Your images are always an inspiration.

Eric
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: churly on November 25, 2016, 08:44:21 pm
It is a fine shot!
Chuck
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 26, 2016, 07:16:47 am
I like the tint, too.
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: Bob_B on November 26, 2016, 07:32:14 am
Beautifully done, "Ansel"!

+1, and I also like the tint.
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 26, 2016, 10:43:49 am
+1, and I also like the tint.

Yes - everything about it just works.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Morning mountains
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 28, 2016, 03:53:42 am
Good B&W.