Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on November 23, 2016, 11:49:12 pm

Title: Split Frame
Post by: BobDavid on November 23, 2016, 11:49:12 pm
clock gallery, split time, and a split frame
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: francois on November 24, 2016, 03:45:36 am
Interesting, mind-twisting shot!
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 24, 2016, 07:57:29 am
I love the way your mind works, Bob.
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: BobDavid on November 24, 2016, 10:10:24 am
I love the way your mind works, Bob.

I love my psychiatrist.
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 24, 2016, 01:04:21 pm
 
I love my psychiatrist.
;D
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: Telecaster on November 24, 2016, 03:54:04 pm
My impulsive response to this one was, "F me!" Which is to say, I like it.  ;)

-Dave-
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 25, 2016, 11:34:54 am
Well seen and very clever as well as well captured.

Wonder what it would look like in mono?

Perhaps wouldn't work so well.

You know, I think that only a photographer would ever see the world in this way - excellent and memorable.

Dave
Title: Re: Split Frame
Post by: fdisilvestro on November 25, 2016, 03:55:41 pm
You know, I think that only a photographer would ever see the world in this way - excellent and memorable.

Dave

+1

Great concept, great image.