Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on November 22, 2016, 04:22:47 pm

Title: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: sarrasani on November 22, 2016, 04:22:47 pm
another little set from (past) front of Lyskamm glacier.
Thank you much for attention.
Enjoy them  if you want and all the best.
Sandro

4k first image (contax-zeiss distagon 18 mm. on 24X36 digital) (https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-QThz35T/0/O/_DSC6541_DxO.jpg)

4k second image (Angenieux 135 mm. on 24X36 digital) (https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-DKwq6ZG/0/O/_DSC6550_DxO.jpg)

4k  third image (contax-zeiss distagon 18 mm. on 24X36 digital) (https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-ZdsZJXh/0/O/_DSC6562_DxO_2.jpg)

(https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-QThz35T/0/O/_DSC6541_DxO.jpg)

(https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-DKwq6ZG/0/O/_DSC6550_DxO.jpg)

(https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-ZdsZJXh/0/O/_DSC6562_DxO_2.jpg)
Title: Re: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: francois on November 23, 2016, 05:17:56 am
Another nice set of Alpine vistas… I like the first one a lot, the eyes are lead down the slope, toward an unknown place. The last one is also wonderful with the menacing peak. I'm less fond of the second one, there's a lack of sky estate for me but hopefully, it's not enough to ruin the shot - far from it in fact.
Well seen and thanks again for sharing.

PS: I'm a sucker for Alpine photos, keep them coming!
Title: Re: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: sarrasani on November 23, 2016, 08:26:55 am
Another nice set of Alpine vistas… I like the first one a lot, the eyes are lead down the slope, toward an unknown place. The last one is also wonderful with the menacing peak. I'm less fond of the second one, there's a lack of sky estate for me but hopefully, it's not enough to ruin the shot - far from it in fact.
Well seen and thanks again for sharing.

PS: I'm a sucker for Alpine photos, keep them coming!

You are very kind, Francois.
Happy for your attention and opinions.
Thank you much and all the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: Sean H on November 23, 2016, 08:48:00 am
Agree with Francois. The first shot also contains a sense of drama as one's eyes are pulled downward into the mysterious gully.

Another nice set of Alpine vistas… I like the first one a lot, the eyes are lead down the slope, toward an unknown place. The last one is also wonderful with the menacing peak. I'm less fond of the second one, there's a lack of sky estate for me but hopefully, it's not enough to ruin the shot - far from it in fact.
Well seen and thanks again for sharing.

PS: I'm a sucker for Alpine photos, keep them coming!
Title: Re: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 23, 2016, 09:01:09 am
#s 1 and 3 for me, as they pull me into the image, as mentioned by the others.
Title: Re: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: sarrasani on November 23, 2016, 06:15:05 pm
Agree with Francois. The first shot also contains a sense of drama as one's eyes are pulled downward into the mysterious gully.


Too much kind Sean! Thank you, happy for your attention and commenting.
all the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Monte Rosa images (2). 4k resolution links.
Post by: sarrasani on November 23, 2016, 06:16:03 pm
#s 1 and 3 for me, as they pull me into the image, as mentioned by the others.

Thanl you much, Paulo!
All the best,
sandro