Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: chuckn on November 21, 2016, 12:59:33 pm

Title: Window Treatment
Post by: chuckn on November 21, 2016, 12:59:33 pm
I took this photo last week at an abandoned military hospital in Wendover, NV. The place was a treasure trove of decay, with a touch of history. Used my Minolta xe-7 with a 50mm 1.4 lens. Delta 100 film. Comments....

Chuck
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: Rob C on November 21, 2016, 02:02:42 pm
Lovely shapes.

Rob
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 21, 2016, 02:19:19 pm
I took this photo last week...Used my Minolta xe-7 with a 50mm 1.4 lens. Delta 100 film...

Back to the future?  :)
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: BobDavid on November 21, 2016, 02:22:39 pm
Reminds me of photos taken by legendary Zone System photogs.
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: chuckn on November 21, 2016, 02:45:02 pm
Back to the future?  :)

I feel more comfortable there  :)

Chuck
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 21, 2016, 04:11:08 pm
Good one!
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: RSL on November 21, 2016, 04:25:31 pm
+1
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: drmike on November 21, 2016, 04:56:27 pm
Very nice. Beautiful tones.
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: graeme on November 21, 2016, 05:25:43 pm
Great b &w & just the kind of composition I like.

Might it be worth cropping / cloning out the ground & vegetation at the bottom of the image?
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: N80 on November 21, 2016, 05:53:56 pm
Great tones and textures. Very rich.
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 21, 2016, 10:08:27 pm
Great b &w & just the kind of composition I like.

Might it be worth cropping / cloning out the ground & vegetation at the bottom of the image?
I will invoke the Law of Russ here: No crop!
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: MattBurt on November 22, 2016, 12:30:41 am
Very nice.
Title: Re: Window Treatment
Post by: pearlstreet on November 22, 2016, 01:04:02 am
Really like this!