Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 19, 2016, 03:52:08 pm

Title: Another babe in the woods
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 19, 2016, 03:52:08 pm
With apologies to Patricia.
(No, I didn't put it there. It's just the way I found it.)
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: RSL on November 19, 2016, 03:52:57 pm
Awwwww. . . Good find, Eric.
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: petermfiore on November 19, 2016, 04:31:46 pm
The robins are aware...

Peter
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: francois on November 21, 2016, 07:39:22 am
Eric, You have weird things in your neighbourhood  ;)
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: Bob_B on November 21, 2016, 08:33:10 am
Love it; any creepy clowns around in the area?  ;D
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 21, 2016, 10:21:05 am
Love it; any creepy clowns around in the area?  ;D
Well, some of the politicians. But I haven't photographed any of them. 
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: N80 on November 21, 2016, 11:11:56 am
Well, some of the politicians. But I haven't photographed any of them.

Its an epidemic.
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: Rob C on November 21, 2016, 02:06:33 pm
Are you sure it didn't move the moment you turned away?

Rob
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: BobDavid on November 21, 2016, 02:23:56 pm
Colorful, poignant, and a bit creepy. Nice.
Title: Re: Another babe in the woods
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 21, 2016, 04:12:27 pm
Are you sure it didn't move the moment you turned away?

Rob
I thought I saw it wink just as I was leaving.