Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rado on November 18, 2016, 04:04:28 pm
-
Kevin & crew I appreciate you meeting with various industry people and the GFX system is clearly of interest to many, but please let the guests actually talk about their products. The Phase1 CEO was not kidding - you speak too much.
-
Would you really be this rude in person?
-
I enjoy the interviews but I would like to hear more from the guests. I bet doing these interviews is a lot harder than it looks.
-
Hello,
there are two different kind of people :
People who talk to other to achieve information, and people who talk to other to show what they know, and Kevin seems to be in the second group, especially in this video. I don't understand neither why he invited the poeple to 'sell them their own product'.
Best wishes
Robert
-
Have you considered the facts that the Fuji people actually cannot say much more than what is already known?
-
There's another fairly obvious thing to consider: language.
I think Kevin did a good job of keeping the show from stalling and lapsing into uncomfortable silences. It's as plain as a pikestaff that communicating on-camera is not as simple or comfortable as doing it face-to-face. What with the fear of giving too much information too soon, etc. I think they did the best that could be done.
Also worth remembering: a camera is just a camera. Building a sense of drama where it might not exist is difficult in itself.
Rob
-
You guys are a bit tough.
I found the interview informative and it makes sense to me to have Kevin rephrase the public understanding of what is known about the camera.
Cheers,
Bernard