Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on November 18, 2016, 11:07:21 am

Title: Leg
Post by: RSL on November 18, 2016, 11:07:21 am
Exactly what we all need in our living rooms. Check with your wife. I can tell you where to buy it.
Title: Re: Leg
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 18, 2016, 01:08:27 pm
Now that one does need the color for the full effect.
Great capture, Russ.
Title: Re: Leg
Post by: Otto Phocus on November 21, 2016, 06:53:31 am
Being a long time Shep fan, I have one of those in my window.

Excelsior!
Title: Re: Leg
Post by: Rob C on November 21, 2016, 08:44:25 am
Puts an entirely new slant on "red light district". I don't think I'd have put one in any window in any property where I could be found; however, my late mother-in-law had a rather nice Belle Époque lamp featuring a dancing lady doing an arabesque, a globe enclosing a bulb held above her head. I'm not sure what befell it after she died... the mother-in-law, I mean; short of vandalism, I guess the lady of the lamp's okay. Somewhere. Maybe she's gone to join her previous owner.

Rob