Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: uintaangler on November 18, 2016, 09:49:33 am
-
I can't figure out how to see a Histogram in Playback - can anybody suggest what I am doing wrong?
Thanks
-
On my Pro-2 it's rocker pad up until the Histogram shows. I like Nikon's histogram better.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
-
On my Pro-2 it's rocker pad up until the Histogram shows. I like Nikon's histogram better.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Tried rocker pad up, up, up and no histogram :(
-
Odd it's just playback then rocker up. Possibly you have turned off histograms in the setup menu?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
-
Kevin covered that in this article:
https://luminous-landscape.com/living-fuji-x-t1/
-
Kevin covered that in this article:
https://luminous-landscape.com/living-fuji-x-t1/
EJ, would you mind giving me a hint where to find it
Watched the 5 minute video and skimmed the article and did not see anything about playback mode
-
EJ, would you mind giving me a hint where to find it
Watched the 5 minute video and skimmed the article and did not see anything about playback mode
Bring up the article, hit Ctrl or Command F and enter the word histogram into the search box. This is how you find anything in any link ;)
It's just after the Abstracts in Chicago photo.
-
Thanks!