Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on November 16, 2016, 11:15:52 am

Title: Dance
Post by: RSL on November 16, 2016, 11:15:52 am
St. Augustine, late evening.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 16, 2016, 11:34:55 am
Indoor "Street."

Good one, nice timing.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: RSL on November 16, 2016, 11:37:59 am
Actually it's indoor-outdoor, Eric. I was standing on St. George street. The front of this outfit was open to the street.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 16, 2016, 12:35:19 pm
All of the ironies almost too much to bear...wish the common space binding them all were a bit more subtle, but I suspect toning adjustments may be verboten. I have a shallow only understanding of the "rules".
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: RSL on November 16, 2016, 12:36:38 pm
Forgot to add: it was late evening. Almost dark.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: Rob C on November 16, 2016, 02:08:18 pm
All of the ironies almost too much to bear...wish the common space binding them all were a bit more subtle, but I suspect toning adjustments may be verboten. I have a shallow only understanding of the "rules".


The Rule: there is no rule.

Rob
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: degrub on November 16, 2016, 02:54:24 pm
Poignant.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: John R on November 16, 2016, 03:58:34 pm
Very nice Russ.

JR
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: N80 on November 17, 2016, 10:25:56 am
So much going on. Maybe this makes the 'theme' cloudy. Maybe not. Lighting seems perfect. In the end, it works for me and I really like it.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: RSL on November 17, 2016, 02:49:52 pm
Thanks all. I went back and checked the unprocessed original and I think I like that better than my B&W.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: N80 on November 18, 2016, 08:19:42 am
Not for me. I like the B&W.
Title: Re: Dance
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 18, 2016, 09:53:21 am
Not for me. I like the B&W.
Me too.
But this is also nice.

I think B&W suggests a connection with classic "street."