Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: James Clark on November 14, 2016, 02:01:30 pm
-
Mist in the air, leaves on the ground, and just a touch of color left on the trees at sunrise.
-
Very nice!
-
I find it quite likeable. The lighting captures the battle between fog and sun.
-
Very nice color palette and mood.
-
Very nice color palette and mood.
+1
-
Love it!
-
Sweet!
-
Nice.
-
Lovely, soft, muted colours.
Jeremy
-
All said, a great image.
-
Love the sun reflected off the leaves.
-
+ 1
Lovely, soft, muted colours.
Jeremy
-
Thanks everyone - this is one of my personal favorite images from the year so far. I'm still playing with the possibility of cropping the bottom (basically up to the bottom of the straight, thin tree in the center-right) to eliminate the "hole" in the foreground, but the problem is that I then lose the shadows in the foreground, which I think add to the image. Just not sure if it's enough to offset the hole :)
Scott - the lit leaves are my favorite part about the image. :)
-
Don't crop! It's just fine as is.
-
Ooh, I really like it too. Nice luminance throughout. Good work.
-
Don't crop! It's just fine as is.
I agree with Eric!! For me the shot has what Michael used to call a "Painterly Quality", very nicely seen and processed!!
Kevin in CT
-
Don't crop! It's just fine as is.
+2