Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: chuckn on November 13, 2016, 09:43:33 pm
-
Old farm house just outside Gunnison, Utah.
Chuck
-
Nice. Even the tree in the upper right corner adds to the mood.
-
Nice ambiance and tones. To me, the wood poles (?) sort of block the view to the house.
-
A nice pleasant scene, nicely processed. A winner!
-
Beautiful. Like something from 100 or 200 years ago. You will give Scott some competition <grin>.
-
Thanks for the complements.
Chuck
-
Looks like it could be from around Gunnison Colorado too. I live in the Colorado one.
Nice mood that matches the subject well. I wonder if the string lines in the foreground might be too visually strong if the house is the subject but that's a minor point. Nice image.
-
I adore this kind of images, and these your one is IMHO very fascinating.
Maybe a little violet dominant?
ALl the best,
sandro
-
Very well spotted