Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on November 13, 2016, 08:04:11 pm
-
We're hearing a lot of Leonard Cohen interviews on the radio these days. I paraphrase:
"Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash. Don't mistake the ash for the flame".
-
Nice photo, and quite appropriate.
-
Beautiful but puzzling at the same time.
-
Nice photo, and quite appropriate.
+1.
-
A nice tribute to a great poet and composer/singer. Also Scott, could you explain the scattered fires (i.e. why? were the fires deliberate?)
-
Looking at the thumbnail, for a moment I thought you might be hangin' out at Kilauea. :) (My friend K. was there last week…later today I'll get to see her raw 4K footage!)
-Dave-
-
I enjoyed the interviews as well. Kind of put some balance into a tough week.
Is that a field of stubble?
Chuck
-
...could you explain the scattered fires (i.e. why? were the fires deliberate?)
Burning stubble in Saskatchewan. Only some fields get this treatment in the fall, depending on the current and next year's crop. Big fields, often a square mile.
Thanks for the comments, folks.