Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Stephen Girimont on November 11, 2016, 06:36:14 pm
-
A very nice late autumn day at Scott's Run just outside of Washington, DC.
(http://www.theintimatelandscape.com/shared_images/Scotts_Run_Waterfall.jpg)
-
Very nice. I really like the composition.
Kim
-
Very good exposure.
Nicely processed.
Thierry
-
Almost too nice to be real… what a beauty!
Bravo, Stephen.
-
Almost too nice to be real… what a beauty!
Bravo, Stephen.
Well said.
-
Thanks all! As this was my very first time at this location, I think I got really lucky that a number of things came together: the sun was playing hide-and-seek with the clouds, there were enough leaves left on the trees to give some nice color, and the water was low enough to expose a sand bar which I used to stand on while taking this picture. The image, by the way, is a collage of 7 vertical images. Took a while to get a good span of images while the sun was shining.
-
Almost too nice to be real… what a beauty!
Bravo, Stephen.
Yep
-
+ 1
Very good exposure.
Nicely processed.
Thierry