Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on November 11, 2016, 05:28:49 pm

Title: Golden Light
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 11, 2016, 05:28:49 pm
Love the light  :)
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 11, 2016, 05:33:38 pm
Oooopss! In my computer when I click on the photos they come out cropped, only when I open in a new tab ( right click) I see the whole photo.
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: francois on November 12, 2016, 06:59:49 am
They seem OK on my computer… Anyway, this is a beautiful set with a great light and subjects. I like Ladygafas a lot. Hard to tell whether its a photo or painting, a mysterious shot!
Well done.
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: Bob_B on November 12, 2016, 07:47:17 am
. I like Ladygafas a lot. Hard to tell whether its a photo or painting, a mysterious shot!
Well done.
+1
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 12, 2016, 08:36:36 am
They seem OK on my computer… Anyway, this is a beautiful set with a great light and subjects. I like Ladygafas a lot. Hard to tell whether its a photo or painting, a mysterious shot!
Well done.
+2.
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: HSakols on November 12, 2016, 08:47:58 am
It is simply beautiful.  I'm glad I got to visit Haigia Sophia and Turkey when I did. I'd love to go back.
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: brandtb on November 12, 2016, 12:18:38 pm
Great 2 and 3...especially the portrait shot
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 12, 2016, 12:31:54 pm
They seem OK on my computer… Anyway, this is a beautiful set with a great light and subjects. I like Ladygafas a lot. Hard to tell whether its a photo or painting, a mysterious shot!
Well done.

Thank you! I think I am due for a new monitor, my NEC is still working but with a 1260 x  960 resolution and the square format, the new video cards are having a difficulty dealing with it.

Yeah the lady at the Süleymaniye Mosque came out as one of my favorites, it reminds me of the beauty of Istanbul.
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 12, 2016, 12:34:17 pm
It is simply beautiful.  I'm glad I got to visit Haigia Sophia and Turkey when I did. I'd love to go back.

Me too! I almost canceled my trip because of the turmoil, I am glad we went; such nice people and beautiful city. Sadly now the situation is more critical but he world has changed quite a bit.
Title: Re: Golden Light
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 12, 2016, 12:34:38 pm
Great 2 and 3...especially the portrait shot

Thank you!