Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on November 11, 2016, 11:54:01 am

Title: Walking with memories...
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 11, 2016, 11:54:01 am
Things were stirring early this morning~
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Otto Phocus on November 11, 2016, 12:00:44 pm
I am afraid I am not getting this one.  Could you explain what you were intending with this shot?
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2016, 12:02:56 pm
The Creation, Otto.

Rob C
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2016, 12:12:02 pm
The thumbnail looks intriguing, but when I click on it, I get this message:

"An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section" 

 :'(
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 11, 2016, 12:14:54 pm
OK, so Haas headed your way too~  ;)
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2016, 12:16:38 pm
The thumbnail looks intriguing, but when I click on it, I get this message:

"An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section" 

 :'(

It's for special spirits, Eric. You have to wear the cloak. Just like Perseus.

Rob
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2016, 12:18:35 pm
OK, so Max headed your way too~  ;)

Surely not that one...?

Rob
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2016, 12:20:39 pm
All I had to do was post my complaint, and suddenly clicking works!   :)

To me the image is slightly reminiscent of some of Rob C's mysterious images, but it definitely has Patricia's mystic hand all over it.

It is a bit like a dream on wakening, where elusive bits and snatches seem to suggest the main point of the dream, without ever bringing it clearly to mind.

Quite compelling. I will come back to it several times more (if the gods of LuLa don't forbid my revisiting it.)

P.S. Should I thank Max?
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 11, 2016, 12:28:04 pm
 Ahh Rob :-[   Didn't realize Max jumped in~ Not sure how. It was Ernst Haas that woke me and dragged me out to a splendid display from about 1am-3:30 am, (Max E was from an earlier life when my employer felt it important that I understand his work...I used that time to figure out the exits  ;) )
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 11, 2016, 12:34:12 pm


P.S. Should I thank Max?

I'm thinking Rob is on to something, Perseus for starters but being soundly thumped by Rob (Surely not that one...?), it is perhaps more than likely that Rob was out pulling strings too. :)
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: petermfiore on November 11, 2016, 01:16:15 pm
A very poetic image...

Peter
Title: Re: Walking with memories...
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2016, 02:34:20 pm
I'm thinking Rob is on to something, Perseus for starters but being soundly thumped by Rob (Surely not that one...?), it is perhaps more than likely that Rob was out pulling strings too. :)


I hate these situations: now I'm totally tangled, not knowing if I'm coming or have already been! Was I here or am I there?

Rob