Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on November 11, 2016, 08:28:38 am

Title: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: petermfiore on November 11, 2016, 08:28:38 am
Morning Stroll...after surgery

Peter
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: francois on November 11, 2016, 09:24:06 am
I like it a lot but cannot decide whether the hand is reaching for help or the hand "looks" to help.
Anyway, it's a touching image.
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: churly on November 11, 2016, 09:31:24 am
Very evocative.  Given the caption, I'm not sure whether the image reflects a physical state or mental state.   ;)
Chuck
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2016, 10:04:07 am
Wow!
I'm tempted to show that to my hand surgeon.
But with the latest cortisone shot I won't need to see him for another two or three years.
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2016, 11:43:59 am
Beautiful shot, Peter; who underwent surgery? I hope all is well now!

Rob
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 11, 2016, 11:58:59 am
Really enjoying this Peter. As the moon took its dive over the curve early morning also "strolled" enjoying the light. For some reason kept seeing the Ernst NYC images, then visited here to see that it seems he also visited you. Love it. Love his spirit. Love yours too...
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2016, 12:28:15 pm
I've sometimes considered posting a list of LuLa contributors that I feel truly have the soul of an artist.
Peter would definitely be on that list. So would some of the others who have posted on this thread.
But I won't post my list, for fear of starting another battle here on the forum.

 ;)
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: petermfiore on November 11, 2016, 01:06:12 pm
Beautiful shot, Peter; who underwent surgery? I hope all is well now!

Rob

Me...This past Wednesday I had Lower back surgery to correct some compressed nerves from a auto accident I incurred eight years ago.

Peter

Doing very well, I must say.
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2016, 02:00:32 pm
I'm glad it went well.

I hope you'll be strong enough to lift both camera and paint brush soon.
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: Rob C on November 11, 2016, 02:16:10 pm
Me...This past Wednesday I had Lower back surgery to correct some compressed nerves from a auto accident I incurred eight years ago.

Peter

Doing very well, I must say.

Great news, Peter! More power to your elbow and, of course, back!

Rob
Title: Re: Mornings stroll... after surgery
Post by: luxborealis on November 11, 2016, 04:36:50 pm
As Chuck said, "Very evocative." And I'll add dramatic, too. Great photograph!