Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on November 09, 2016, 06:02:16 pm
-
Not the best shot but it expresses my angst for the day.
-
Perfect comment for the day, Chris!
-
I thought you'd just got rid of a lame administration?
;-)
Rob
-
We replaced "ok" with...there are no words..."cheveux jaunes et une tête vide" (yellow hair and an empty head)
-
We replaced "ok" with...there are no words..."cheveux jaunes et une tête vide" (yellow hair and an empty head)
Are you from Québec Libre? The chapeau says no...
;-)
Rob
-
No, I'm born and bred southern boy who is fortunate enough to have higher levels of education which translates to: I can read, I can write, and I can compute without common core math. This puts me in the upper 2% of the population which surrounds me. It is scary much of the time but they do provide endless hours of entertainment. Just watch a youtube video of the Walmart people and you'll understand.
walmart people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwe-DCWNak&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1wwe-DCWNak&has_verified=1)
-
Fine photo!
If nothing else satirists and comedians will have a field day. ;D
-Dave-
-
Fine photo!
If nothing else satirists and comedians will have a field day. ;D
-Dave-
Stephen Colbert had an absolute field day last night. SNL will kill it every show. He's going ot be talk show fodder for the next four years if they don't try to impeach him, first.