Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: brianrybolt on November 08, 2016, 10:19:43 am

Title: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Post by: brianrybolt on November 08, 2016, 10:19:43 am
I shot this at Ilulissat Icefjord in this September.  I usually find 'boardwalk' photos cliche but I felt this one went beyond that??
Title: Re: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Post by: Patricia Sheley on November 08, 2016, 09:04:24 pm
Wholeheartedly agree~ and b&w? The mystery tempting the leap would positively glow I'm perceiving...

PS. I wish this were mine to have seen and search. Jealous head.
Title: Re: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 08, 2016, 09:13:16 pm
Very surreal.
Title: Re: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Post by: francois on November 09, 2016, 02:56:17 am
Beautiful and puzzling at the same time.
Title: Re: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Post by: luxborealis on November 09, 2016, 08:10:57 am
Simple, but surprisingly interesting. I find I am drawn in and spending a good amount of time looking around.

Great capture! Well seen.
Title: Re: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Post by: Bob_B on November 09, 2016, 08:19:14 am
Yes. There's a lot to enjoy here.