Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on November 07, 2016, 11:52:51 am

Title: Plan B
Post by: MattBurt on November 07, 2016, 11:52:51 am
After cancelling a fly fishing sunset shoot Friday due to weather I could see the ingredients coming together for some great light and maybe a rainbow at the local trail system a couple of Miles away. Since I was now available I loaded up the dog and headed out there. It was raining and slick and I almost got my truck stuck twice getting to this spot. The dog and I got pretty wet and muddy but neither of us seemed to mind.
This composition was chosen a little hastily but it seemed to work out. A few minutes later it was gone.
(https://c8.staticflickr.com/6/5558/30714495711_972757c522_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/NN8PuT)IMGP5495-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/NN8PuT) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr

I also grabbed this one for a #dogsofinstagram contribution.  8)
(https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/10724199_1879529322270950_539205295444852736_n.jpg) (https://www.instagram.com/p/BMc6ehwgPFB/?taken-by=mattburtphoto)
Title: Re: Plan B
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 07, 2016, 11:57:29 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Plan B
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 07, 2016, 12:17:42 pm
Plan B really worked out.

Is your dog's color vision good enough to appreciate the double rainbow?
Title: Re: Plan B
Post by: MattBurt on November 07, 2016, 12:28:00 pm
Plan B really worked out.

Is your dog's color vision good enough to appreciate the double rainbow?

I don't think so. But she does appreciate those Milk Bones!
Title: Re: Plan B
Post by: Sean H on November 08, 2016, 06:56:07 am
+1 ....and you had double the opportunity to see what was at the end of the rainbows...

Plan B really worked out.

Is your dog's color vision good enough to appreciate the double rainbow?
Title: Re: Plan B
Post by: MattBurt on November 08, 2016, 10:12:07 am
One more from that session from before the rainbow.
(https://c4.staticflickr.com/6/5504/30852977275_628233d2ba_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/P1nzf4)IMGP6291-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/P1nzf4) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr