Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Krug on November 05, 2016, 12:18:27 pm

Title: What a great Fall
Post by: Krug on November 05, 2016, 12:18:27 pm
 What a great Fall 2016 has been - at least up here in Ontario Canada ... I have lived here for just 16 years but have never seen quite such vivid colour nor known it last so long ... great bolster to face what is coming next !!

Two - not exaggerated - colour shots ... but I am not sure that I don't prefer it when it is patchily clouded over with veiled uneven light as in the third.

C&C invited please.
Title: Re: What a great Fall
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 05, 2016, 04:57:23 pm
Lovely set! Much nicer color than we have been having in eastern Massachusetts, under severe drought conditions. We have had some nice yellows, but almost no nice reds or oranges.