Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on November 04, 2016, 02:41:31 pm
-
A Sunrise Study, in le Cinque Terre (Italy) with the Leica S (Typ 007) and the 35mm Summarit-S f/2.5.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070910.jpg)
Best,
Vieri
-
Vieri
The image is good but the water texture movement and luminosity are excellent.
Ken
-
Very nice
-
Oooh, I like it! The sunset glow is an element in the photo but doesn't dominate. Well done.
-Dave-
-
Another very nice one.
-
Excellent. Even the blurred water works.
Regards,
Dale
-
Oooh, I like it! The sunset glow is an element in the photo but doesn't dominate. Well done.
-Dave-
+1, absolutely!
-
The image is good but the water texture movement and luminosity are excellent.
Absolutely. Just the right shutter speed to convey movement while retaining detail.
Jeremy
-
Absolutely. Just the right shutter speed to convey movement while retaining detail.
Jeremy
+1, what shutter speed did you use?
Well done.
Thierry
-
Thank you very much everyone for your very kind comments, much appreciated :)
Thierry, shutter speed was 1 second here, the nervous sea did the trick :)
Best,
Vieri
-
This is a complete stunner! Lovely image.
Mark
-
Another beautiful image Vieri - thanks for sharing the image and shutter speed.
-
I likee...a lot!
-
Beautifully done.
-
Both powerful (waves crashing) and quiet (sunrise and soft colors). Every element is cooked "à point" in this shot.
-
I am joining the praise.
-
I am joining the praise.
+1
Wonderful!!
-
Very beautiful.
-
Thank you very much everyone for your nice comments, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)
@ francois: thank you for your comment, I was exactly going for that kind of effect, trying to keep the power in the water without "smoothing" it too much by means of a too long exposure, while preserving the soft tones of the sky in the background. I am glad if I could succeed ;)
Best,
Vieri
-
Perfect in every way - perfect!
The composition, the balance, the water movement, the deep rich yet detail-filled rock, the sky, the colour palette - all perfect.
Wow!
-
Perfect in every way - perfect!
The composition, the balance, the water movement, the deep rich yet detail-filled rock, the sky, the colour palette - all perfect.
Wow!
Thank you very much Terry for the very kind comment, much appreciated indeed! :D
-
what a pleasure for eyes and soul!!
Thank you much, both so poetic and technically superb.
All the best,
sandro
-
Wary wary ni