Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on November 04, 2016, 05:08:36 am

Title: Blue hour
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 04, 2016, 05:08:36 am
Milfontes, SW Portugal. 11 shot panorama assembled in Panorama Factory, a  neat little programme that I have used for many years.

Regards.
Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: Arlen on November 04, 2016, 11:13:21 am
That's a neat shot and a very cool perspective, Paulo. And it just fits my monitor when fully expanded.
Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: churly on November 04, 2016, 11:34:10 am
+1

I though I was the only one left that still uses Panorama Factory.   :)  For single rows it is still very good (both manual and automatic) for a tool that hasn't been upgraded in years.
Chuck
Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 04, 2016, 12:21:50 pm
Thanks for the comments. I still like Panorama Factory a lot, works great. For this photo I took 11 shots in portrait orientation with my 55mm lens, on a tripod, 4 seconds each shot.

Milfontes lies on the river Mira estuary (the sea is right on my back for this shot), the least polluted river in Europe (no factories exist along it). It is quite busy during the summer, since it has both river beaches and sea beaches. Much more quiet these days.
Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: stamper on November 05, 2016, 05:13:23 am
That's a neat shot and a very cool perspective, Paulo. And it just fits my monitor when fully expanded.

Agreed.
Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: Sean H on November 05, 2016, 07:06:31 pm
+1 ...Paulo, on the right hand-side of the image it looks like there are sand dune and some sort of small floating bridge (in blue/cyan). I wonder if you have taken shots of that floating bridge before? It looks familiar.

That's a neat shot and a very cool perspective, Paulo.
Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 07, 2016, 04:36:36 am
+1 ...Paulo, on the right hand-side of the image it looks like there are sand dune and some sort of small floating bridge (in blue/cyan). I wonder if you have taken shots of that floating bridge before? It looks familiar.

You have good memory:

http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=113336.0

Title: Re: Blue hour
Post by: Sean H on November 07, 2016, 08:08:18 am
Thanks Paulo, I enjoyed those shots of the other side of the river, with the floating steps seemingly leading to nowhere...the shots of the sandy bank seemed haunting.