Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on November 04, 2016, 01:53:26 am

Title: Upside Down
Post by: BobDavid on November 04, 2016, 01:53:26 am
Substation, October 10
Title: Re: Upside Down
Post by: francois on November 04, 2016, 08:29:35 am
Southern hemisphere?   ;D  Well, the upside down rotation makes more interesting but still, I wouldn't hang it in my living room…
Title: Re: Upside Down
Post by: BobDavid on November 04, 2016, 08:52:35 am
I've been working on an upside down series for a few years. I gravitate towards discomfiting subjects. I wonder about how yoga people think of pictures like this one while doing headstands.
Title: Re: Upside Down
Post by: Rob C on November 04, 2016, 11:28:05 am
Just buy an old 4x5 and make your day for yourself... you can even do it in private under the hood. Nobody will ever know.

Rob
Title: Re: Upside Down
Post by: Arlen on November 04, 2016, 11:37:09 am
Bob, I appreciate how you continually challenge us to see things differently.
Title: Re: Upside Down
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 04, 2016, 12:24:20 pm
Bob, I appreciate how you continually challenge us to see things differently.
+1!