Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on November 03, 2016, 12:51:30 pm

Title: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Glenn Bartley on November 03, 2016, 12:51:30 pm
I'm getting caught up on post processing. Thought I'd share a few from various parts of South America.

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Curl-crested%20Aracari%20-%2003.jpg)
Curl-crested Aracari, Brazil

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Ruddy-capped%20Nightengale%20Thrush%20-%2005.jpg)
Ruddy-capped Nightengale Thrush, Costa Rica

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Yucatan%20Jay%20-%2010.jpg)
Yucatan Jay, Mexico

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Hoatzin%20-%2002.jpg)
Hoatzin, Peru

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Blond-crested%20Woodpecker%20-%2014.jpg)
Blond-crested Woodpecker, Brazil

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Resplendent%20Quetzal%20-%2094.jpg)
Resplendent Quetzal, Costa Rica
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: John E on November 03, 2016, 12:53:28 pm
Thanks for posting here, Glenn. These are amazing, as usual.

John
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 03, 2016, 04:49:01 pm
Thanks for posting here, Glenn. These are amazing, as usual.

John
They sure are!
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on November 03, 2016, 05:58:12 pm
 Glenn, you NEVER disappoint! They are superb as usual, I do however have a particular fondness for the second one.

 Kevin in CT
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Tony Jay on November 03, 2016, 07:15:54 pm
Spectacular as usual!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 04, 2016, 05:05:39 am
Another great set. #4 is very "punky":)
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: James Clark on November 04, 2016, 10:32:07 am
Beautiful shots.  If I could ask a question, please?  Is #1 using artificial light, and is it a daytime or nighttime shot? 
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: claws on November 04, 2016, 02:06:26 pm
Some beautiful birds and great composition.


Kim
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Chairman Bill on November 04, 2016, 02:14:04 pm
Stunning photos, as usual.
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on November 05, 2016, 02:58:19 am
I ran out of superlatives for Mr. Bartley works years ago
but these just stunned me.

Regards,
Dale
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: Sean H on November 05, 2016, 07:08:54 pm
+1 ...and thanks for naming them. The top of the head of the first bird almost looks as if it has some matte jewelry.

Stunning photos, as usual.
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: B-Ark on November 06, 2016, 05:42:09 am
Superbly captured - love the Hoatzin - demented looking bird.
Title: Re: This and That...A few new birds...
Post by: francois on November 07, 2016, 04:50:26 am
What else can I say… I'm lost for words!

Bravo