Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on November 03, 2016, 09:02:59 am

Title: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 03, 2016, 09:02:59 am
I originally put the first of these in "Without Prejudice" but after seeing Rajan's Post "Macabre" I think these will fit in here nicely.
Title: Re: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: Rob C on November 03, 2016, 09:12:34 am
Bet a modern set of wheels wouldn't last that long that well outwith a loving home.

Rob
Title: Re: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: RSL on November 03, 2016, 09:16:27 am
Good shooting, Chris. Really good composition on the first one.
Title: Re: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: stamper on November 03, 2016, 10:56:37 am
A very likeable duo. The detail is just right.
Title: Re: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: Arlen on November 03, 2016, 02:27:33 pm
I like them, too, Chris, especially the first one. Didn't you post some images from this "graveyard" earlier this year? I seem to recall one that I really loved, titled something like "Open Door".
Title: Re: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 03, 2016, 04:47:47 pm
Really nice, Chris.
Title: Re: A Day in the Rust Belt
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 03, 2016, 06:03:00 pm
I like them, too, Chris, especially the first one. Didn't you post some images from this "graveyard" earlier this year? I seem to recall one that I really loved, titled something like "Open Door".

I did and while I liked that one, I felt it needed a little more volume and depth. I am working on a show of these images featuring 20 rather large pieces.