Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: gregoricivera on November 02, 2016, 07:11:45 am
-
I'm selling my 40 mm HR as I'm buying a new lens. Mint condition, bought new from Spanish Alpa dealer, comes with the HPF included and a Rodenstock UV Filter, original lens caps and box as well. Price new of the lens plus extras is 6400 euro not including taxes. I'm asking 4000 euro net to me not including the shipping costs. Paypal.
PM if interested or email at [email protected].
Check my profile on the Alpa website to see pictures I took with this wonderful lens.
https://www.alpa.ch/en/site/new-portfolio-gregori-civera
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161102/0602159236046c4d09d72da38b8cbca3.jpg)(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161102/26b020407a6bd65dee7839a475bd5876.jpg)(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161102/ecf383ea3977c7f9bd69f3bb24ef0a4f.jpg)
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
-
What a beautiful lens. Good luck with the sale.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Bump. I will include shipment to EU countries. Also trade for a mint alpagon hr 50mm SB 17 is possible.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
-
Sold, thank you all.
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk