Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on October 31, 2016, 03:22:25 pm

Title: Pink Muhly Grass
Post by: RSL on October 31, 2016, 03:22:25 pm
Plus.
Title: Re: Pink Muhly Grass
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 31, 2016, 07:18:56 pm
Pretty wild!
And not courtesy of Rit Dye, I presume.
Title: Re: Pink Muhly Grass
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 01, 2016, 05:46:59 pm
Russ, why didn't you make it the main subject?
Title: Re: Pink Muhly Grass
Post by: RSL on November 02, 2016, 09:22:34 am
Hi Rajan, Mainly because I wanted the composition with the fakahatchee grass on the left side. Here's the Muhly grass up close.
Title: Re: Pink Muhly Grass
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 03, 2016, 08:59:33 am
I'd crop out more of the top which has no meaning.
Title: Re: Pink Muhly Grass
Post by: BobDavid on November 04, 2016, 01:55:52 am
I like them both, especially the second one.